`KIMI tearjerky *sadness*

a big *sigh* so for you my LOVE joke (^^) i am really sad knowing that your sick (well in that case i am not sure if its true, but i hope it is not TRUE)
so okay nabuhay ako dito sa earth ng 54 days w/o you and now you'll leave ?? *sigh* i really don't know what to do?!
You don't know me that personally we only talked once or twice but somehow i feel we were connected. I am hoping that the news came to me is a big JOKE.
i thought we were FRIENDS but one day you start to snob me.
and i know that you didnt know that i'm watching you from behind.
and it sometimes really hurt me to see you with her.

I HOPE YOUR NOT SICK.
I WANT TO BE CLOSE/FRIENDS WITH YOU.
AND I HOPE THAT YOU NOTICED ME EACH TIME WE SEE EACH OTHER.


--> sorry for my wrong/bad grammar.

*flies to sadville*

haha galing ko talaga magdrama ;C